We are undertaking a packaging re-design since we are about to start using a new type of bag, and are also expanding our product range.
The new packaging will use stand up pouches with a zip seal and euroslot at the top. The dimensions of the smallest bag are attached in the image "stand up pouch dimensions" in the files section. Please note that space for a euroslot is not included in this file, but should be included in the design.
In this contest, we would like a design for 1 of our recipes which we can then easily adapt to our other recipes, and other product sizes. We have main meals, breakfasts, soups, snacks and desserts. We would like a consistent brand feel across all products. We would also like it to be easy for customers to tell what they're buying - i.e. a breakfast, a soup, a snack etc.
The product can be seen here:
Please see the current packaging on our website, as well as p2 of the file "TentMeals old design" for content. We would like all of the content carried over. We would more or less like to keep the same information on the front and the same information on the back.
We would also like to add the following additional content:
- something advertising that the packaging is biodegradable
- space to have the ingredients and nutrition information in multiple languages
Things to emphasise:
- The products are intentionally high energy and low weight. This information is important to our customers - as is the specific calorie content and the specific weight.
- The food is designed to be healthy and good for you.
Designs from other companies which appeal to us include:
1. Please include a window through which the product can be seen
2. Some icons which we currently use are included in the files section. You are welcome to use / adapt these, but please do not feel you have to.