Great designer, fast responses, very easy to deal with. Couldn't be happier with the results and will definitely work with Catus again.
Thanks very much Javanotti,
It was good working with you although we had a few delays. You were skilfully able to simplify your concept to one that would limit us less going forward. As it was a first time for me using 99 Designs i was trying to work out how the process worked so made a few mistakes. On the whole I was blown away with all the awesome designs and it was truly a very tricky game to decide on a winner. Cheers Javanotti & congratulations.
- charles OH
How BOMBAY HAIR started their product packaging journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cosmetics & Beauty
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Leasing online store for hair extensions and hair styling tools- target market is females 13+. We sell pro curling wands, flat irons, hair dryer and hair extensions.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Simple product packaging. The idea is to go for a "Apple" style packaging branding idea.
Should be: not a busy design - just simple and clean.
I have attached:
1) Die Cut
2) Pictures of what the actual box will look like
3) A general sketch of the kind of design I am interested in.
4) Company Logo - and the words 'BOMBAY HAIR' is written in font: Gurmukhi MN
5) Product images (let me know if you need better ones)
6) Another sample image of a packaging design I like.
7) A picture of what I like - "Apple" packaging.
Please see my website for general flow of brand = http://www.bombayhair.com