Pregnancy Exercise Ball (75cm / 1700 grams) needs fresh branding.
This Exercise Ball is designed for Pregnant Women use throughout their pregnancy, birth and after. The colour and branding should relate to Women and should not be in PINK!
Use of colours is very important to match with target audience. Design should be more towards Natural and Soft.
Pregnancy, Labour and Exercise Ball (title)
- Professional Grade Anti Burst Ball 1700grams
- Eco Friendly PVC Material with Non Slip Surface
- Excellent for Pregnancy, Labour and Post Natal
- Hand Pump Included
GS Certified. Meets European safety requirements. (Logo attached)
The section below is very important!
Use in Pregnancy
- Soft and computable support help remove discomfort and back pain
- increases correct formal positioning by getting baby into correct position
- Excellent for prenatal exercises during pregnancy to help build strength and practice labour positions.
Use in Birth
- Helps to reduce pain of contractions
-Help you to relax and provide comfort while in labour
- Help to obtain different birth positions
- Provides comfortable support while sitting and help you to relax without excessive pressure on the perineum
- Help you to obtain correct posture while breastfeeding and gently exercises mum
- Excellent for after birth exercises and tone up.
Pregnancy Exercises Chart - 6 exercises must show on packaging.
Ideally Line Drawings Images with Exercise Name.
What's in the Box
1 x 1700grams Anti Burst Gym Ball
2 x Ball Plugs
1 x Plug Remover
1 x Hand Pump
1 x Instruction Guide
Important information to show on packaging.
1. Must show colour options, Natural (Beige), Black, Silver, Pink.
3. Social Media Icons Youtube, Facebook, Instagram
4 . 75cm [Size]
5. Gallant Sports, Unit 4 Froxmer Street, Manchester, England. M18 8EF
Consult your doctor before beginning any exercise program. Maximum weight: 120kg. Please Read Instruction sheet before use.
Use with extreme caution in a home or office environment where staples, tacks, pencils and other small or sharp item might be present. As such items will puncture and deflate the ball.