Always a pleasure working with Rosa. She's very creative, prompt and amazing to work with
Fantastic designer that is timely, courteous and hardworking.
I loved how creative the idea was...really outside the box. And it aligned with my last book which I appreciated.
How Headmoose started their product packaging journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cosmetics & Beauty
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
A range of shampoos, creams, bubble bath and massage oils for babies and children. Made in New Zealand with Manuka honey and other natural, plant-based ingredients.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Design a LABEL (2 sizes) to fit a plastic bottle for a range of shampoos, creams and bubble bath (see an image of the bottle attached). The range is for babies and children.
We would like:
- Simple, clean, modern design
- Label with a clear background (to stick on a white bottle)
- Image in grey tones
- Splash of bright colour for each different product
- Mainly black/grey text
- See attached file showing text and images for front and back of label
- Space for barcode on back
- SEE ATTACHED FILE FOR IDEAS OF WHAT WE LIKE. Basically we like black/grey tones plus splash of bright colour (eg blue for shampoo, yellow for bubble bath). Please come up with colours which work nicely together when the products are on the shelf.
We would like a subtle honeycomb pattern somewhere on the label.
PLEASE USE OUR LOGO Bee Clean (attached).
***LABEL SIZE 1 (200ml): 155mm x 95mm (wrap around label)
***BOTTLE SIZE 1: (see attached image) diameter is 50mm
***LABEL SIZE 2 (100ml): 125mm x 78mm (wrap around label)
***BOTTLE SIZE 2: diameter is 40mm
- Please keep the designs simple, clean and modern.
- Take a look at the attached file so you can see what we like.
- Work on the Shampoo label design first. We'll let you know if we'd like you to carry on showing us more of the other labels.
- We have chosen images from shutterstock.com
- We'd like the small Made in NZ, recycle logos on the label (see attached text and images file)
*** please make sure your design works well when the product is sitting on the store shelf. This is really important.