Amazing work. I am very pleased with the timing and creativity with this artist.
- Blake Hawkins
- Tomas Miliauskas
Great to work with!
Pleasure to work with and very happy with the final result.
How ivonnesiman started their product packaging journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Laboratorios Farsiman is a pharmaceutical company manufacturer of OTC Products and Branded Generics in Honduras, Central America
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Design the packaging, that is the carton, for the OTC Product Histadril. The product is an itch stoping cream similar to Extra Strength Benadryl Cream. The objectives of the packaging design are:
1. The package should look like an American OTC pharmaceutical product. As you see Tylenol, Aleve, Motrin, Sudafed etc in terms of how the brand name stands out and how the package stands out on the shelf.
The brand name Histadril has to stand out. The brand name is where we want the eye of the consumer to focus when he/she sees the packaging. The brand name should stand out through the font type, color etc. It is not just about making the brand name big in size.
2. The packaging should convey that sensation of relief from pain and itching associated with insect bites, allergies, minor burns, minor skin irritations, rashes.
3. The package should convey the excellent quality of the product.
4. The package should have a modern, attractive, and fresh look. It can't make the product look dull, old or outdated.
5. The package needs to look clean, not cluttered.
We like the Benadryl Extra Strenght concept of packaging design. The background of the main panel (where the brand name appears) is white. But one of the sides of the carton is green emulating leaves of trees. And on the green side of the carton they have bullets points with text that explains the different uses of the product. That being said we don't want our packaging to look like a copy of Benadryl Extra Strength Cream.
The company logo should appear on the main panel.
If you have any questions please message me. Thank you.