Need to pack crayons Jumbo (thick triangular pencils) for preschoolers and primary school children.
What to avoid
What is important to consider:
1. The packaging shall be laconic (European), but at the same time stand out on the shelf quality pencils among other brands (examples http://rozetka.com.ua/cvetnie-karan…/c2798827/ competitors packages).
2. Packaging must be die-cut to showcase products. Cutting can be a part of the layout (not just rectangular and shaped).
3. Packaging must be unchanging corporate identity elements (top and bottom corners of the information and the TM logo as in the attachment). The design layout of color branding can be changed. Fonts and sizes of the elements of corporate identity should remain unchanged.
4. The package should contain the child's drawing or pattern made with colored pencils.
5. Children's figure / pattern should be very bright and saturated colors.
6. Packaging must create the desire to test and pencils to draw them.
Packaging dimensions: height - 179 mm, width - 119 mm, thickness - 11 mm.