This was an excellent experience! Isakovav listened to and responded to all of our questions and changes quickly and accurately. We had no experience and he walked us through each step. Thank you for all of your help!!
Tom & Carin
- sweetpea U
We couldn't be happier with the results! Great work, aran&xa!
- Emir Alicic
Wonderful turnaround time and communication (10/10). Emir exercised great patience and respect throughout the project.
Will absolutely use his talent again.
How Nogueradaniel started their product packaging journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a coffee company and we started as a mobile espresso bar and now expending into roasting coffee. Our mobile bar is very unique and our method to extract coffee goes back to the 50s in Italy. We sell our products in heavily populated markets and urban settings.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I would like label(s) for our coffee packaging and these are the requirements:
1. Maintain brand identity. Please visit http://www.urban-cafe.com for more info. We are a company growing in the middle of the rebirth of Cincinnati. We combine old fashion, Italian experience with a touch of modern and clean setting.
2. The packaging needs to show our pride to be a part of Cincinnati. "made in Cincinnati, OH", the map of OH, or a combination of both ought to be incorporated, but without overtaking the brand, message, etc.
3. Customers are always commenting on our logo, our vespa ape, and the color of the vespa, in addition of our coffee. Please use these to keep projecting our attributes.
4. I would like to have one main label and then add to it 3 or 4 variances such as, "Single Origin", "Espresso Napolitano", and "House Blend".
5. You are free to use one color or 4 color design, however, please try to keep it simple.
6. The coffee bag will natural brown or maybe chocolate matte brown.
7. I will need space to write by hand the origin of the coffee, and the date when it was roasted. Please add a line that reads "Origin:" and another that reads "Date" or "Roasted". This is something that can be added to the main packaging or a secondary label, striker or tape.
Please feel free to communicate often. Look at my website, Facebook and instagram. That will give you a lot of ideas of our brand identity.
There are some files I'm attaching to get you started. None of these are final or necessary a winning design, but a good point to start. Some of this files are labels I liked. You are the designer, your design eye is better than mine, use your creativity even if it goes in a different direction...I will let you know my honest thoughts.