Fast implementation of our wishes, flawless communication, very friendly designer. Great recommendation!
- Martina ^_^
Martina is great! We will cooperate again very soon for sure.
- Roberto 1707
- Holly McAlister
Great designer. Responsive and creative.
Fast work as usual. Communication was excellent and work delivered on time
- RUDI STUDIO
100% pro!!! Pleasure as always!
Great Designer and very easy to work with. It was a great experience working with Milica! She will be our top choice for our other design contests.
How simon n2 started their product packaging journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a startup, doing instant drinks on a Chai basis. We start off
with a masala chai tea, following a typical Indian recipe. Hence, the product is milk tea in powder form. The customer adds water or milk to prepare it.
Our target customer is in the age of 14 – 35, receptive to
trends and internet savvy. The product is sold through smaller supermarkets, boutique shops/cafes as well as through online shops. The original chai has a lot history/heritage, has an urban street food character and
is made of milk as well as number of spices. Our
version is building up on that history but caters more to the western
taste and the younger generation.
Must do: Please have a look at the pictures Ive uploaded before you get started.
Excited and looking forward to your ideas :))
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The tea comes as a powder packed in sachets of 35g, then 12 sachets packed in one outer bag.
- desin for an outer bag (4 side seal bag, see pictures for bag shape)
- design for a sachet following the bag design (see picture for sachet shape)
We want the packaging material (although its plastic foil) later on to be printed in matt-look and have a paper feel to it.
SIZE OF OUTER BAG: 280mm (L) x 200mm (W) + 100mm (Gusset)
SIZE OF SACHET: 100mm x 100mm
Information required on the front of outer bag:
- Logo: see attachment 1 and 2. ai file available
- Name: Masala Madness
- Content: 12 x 35g sachets
- Info: Just add hot water or milk
Information required on the back (or optionally on the gusset side) of outer bag:
- how to mix it: see example photo under uploaded pictures as guideline
- Importer: Exclusively imported through Far East GmbH, Grundbergstrasse 25, 10245 Berlin
- Nutrition information and list of ingredients: see photo under uploaded pictures as guideline
- barcode: use placeholder
- website: http://www.chai-nation.com
- story about the product: use placeholder for 350 words
We would like to have a design that is urban and hipster but also incorporates the Indian heritage of the product. Please use our company logo "Chai Nation" (colors can be changed)