Milana went above and beyond with the subscription box packaging design project I worked on her with! She provided multiple options, was very open to feedback, and always delivered more than I expected. She was also very responsive and great to communicate with. I'd definitely recommend working with her!
- Kat Brendel
- Ana S̆os̆kić
Great designer, very talented and have a good taste.
How Dessert Diva started their product packaging journey
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Colors should be visually impactful enough to be seen through a class freezer case with other cake boxes stacked up beside it, but must also go with the dessert slice beauty shot and make the slice image look delicious! :-)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Sweet Sofia's Bakery
This is a private label brand. No website currently.
Caramel Peanut Butter with Snickers Cake
Description of the product
This is a decadently delicious cake with peanut butter mousse swirled with caramel, peanuts, and chocolate in a chocolate crumb crust garnished with both dark and milk chocolate drizzle & chopped Snickers.
Description of the product target audience
The first target for this design is the frozen dessert category
buyer. The second target for this packaging are the
chefs and restaurateurs who purchase
the product for their restaurants.
We want a package box that will be displayed in the freezer case of a wholesale store that sells to chefs and restaurateurs.
• Title should be split into two lines. Top line should be ‘Caramel Peanut Butter’ (very prominent and bold). Second line should be ‘with Snickers’
. Tagline underneath title should read: '
• Main product beauty shot image MUST be large and the main focus of package. It should take up 3/4 of the package. We want people to feel like they’re about to bite into this cake slice.
• OK to crop the image so the entire plate isn’t showing, or leave it as is - your choice.
• Cake slice should face left.
• Include a call-out burst or ribbon that says 'Deliciously Decadent!'
• Sweet Sofia logo – should be small (shouldn’t overpower the beauty shot). Prefer it in the upper left corner but open to ideas.
• Product name font and product beauty shot should be large enough
to see behind glass of frozen desserts case.
• ‘14 PRE-CUT SLICES’ should be large and prominent on the bottom LEFT of front panel
• ‘Serving Suggestion’ should be in tiny font, and somewhere near the plate (does not have to be on the plate, though that is an option).
• Bottom right copy points:
o KEEP FROZEN
o NET WT. 4.0 LBS (1814g)
We’re open to font styling for the product name, tagline and call outs. Title font
size and styling should be bold enough to see behind the freezer case
and immediately catch your eye (not too subtle...).
• Box die lines are attached for 10” cake. Package dimensions are
10+1/8 X 2+5/8 X 10+1/8.
What to avoid
Please avoid overly-curvy cursive font styling. We need consumers to be able to read the title from behind a freezer window.