1. The initial box template I am providing is for the “Newborn 0-3 Month” Version of this pillow. There will be a second “Infant 3-6 Month” size of this pillow that will use the same design, but the box will be bigger. Please make the “Newborn 0-3 Month” prominent and easily changed on the design file.
2. This box design will be the foundation for all of the other pieces in the sleep system. I will not provide you with a logo since the one I have will not be the logo moving forward. Instead please just write the name “The Parent Company” or “THE PARENT COMPANY” in text.
3. The main product title should be “Newborn Breathe Thru™ Head Shaping Pillow”
4. The sub-head or tagline should be “Breathe Easy. Sleep Soundly.”
5. I would like the box to have a luxurious feel, something that would fit in a very high-end baby store. I was thinking about pearlescent white with both pink and blue highlights since this will be used by both a boy and a girl. The pearlescence is not necessary, just an idea I had.
6. On the back of the box I would like room for a paragraph and bullet points. Here is some placeholder text, but most likely it will change before the final piece is complete:
a. When our first child got a severely flattened head due to being placed on his back to sleep, we wanted to make sure our second child didn’t go through the same thing. We researched pillows to prevent Plagiocephaly or Flat Head Syndrome, but it went against the recommendations of the American Academy of Pediatrics that told parents to remove all soft materials from the sleeping area to reduce the possibility of suffocation. That’s when we knew we needed to create a pillow that kept a baby’s head round and was completely Breathe-Thru™. Which means that even if the baby laid face down on the pillow she would still be able to breathe fully.
That’s why our pillow is:
i. Clinically proven effective for prevention of baby flat head syndrome or plagiocephaly by providing effective pressure distribution on baby’s soft skull
ii. Registered with the FDA as a medical device
iii. Awarded TUV Safety certification for Breathability
iv. Airflow permeability rating 20x more than a normal pillow
v. Textile safety certification - Oeko-Tex 100 Class 1 safe for babies.
vi. Sustainable organic fibers next to your baby’s skin
7. There should be this text somewhere on the box:
a. Designed in the USA
b. Manufactured in China
c. Patent Pending