Designing a box. 20"W x 20"W x 40"H (Google Hyphen Sleep, Casper Sleep, Leesa Bed, Tuft&Needle for ideal of what mattress in a box is. NOT INSPIRATION)
- NO MORE THAN 4 COLORS (White is NOT included as color)(Different opacities DO COUNT as different colors)
- NO GRADIENTS
- Logo on side panel/s of course :)
- Sizes on top somewhere. Ability to check off size with marker.
Sizes include: Twin/Twin XL/Full/Queen/King/Cal King
- Needs to say Made in America / Made in the USA (icon for flag to go along with recommended)
- We would like to see instructions (very simple) for unboxing. See the attached files for examples. These steps should be somewhat large and easy to ready. They should be on only one panel. Feel free to add new or different steps but we would like to have at least three, have them be close to current steps from examples and ICONS FOR EACH. Icons should be fun and easy to understand.
Look at this video of a bed being opened (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQiNPjaAUSs) DO NOT INCLUDE ALL THESE STEPS. This is so you grasp what we would like to convey in 3/4 steps.
- I would like to see something to fill in the emptiness since panels are so large. Color change, Some clouds, night theme stuff, NOT OVER THE TOP OR BUSY. These additions should be subtle. The over all design should not be cluttered but should be crisp and nice looking.
- We need the logo to also be on the top left hand corner of the box as well.
- I have attached a template that you can work off of. Please also include a rendering of ALL designs so we can visualize final result.
- Please be creative and imaginative! A little extreme is okay but we also want SAFER designs as well!
- Again I have attached the template as well as a design done. we would like something completely different from this so only use this as an example not inspiration.
- We will be reviewing these designs as the contest goes on so we can steer you guys in the right direction!
Please if you have any questions about guidelines write a message.
Thank you and good luck! Excited to see the final result.