The label is a standard wine bottle label. The bottle itself is stainless steel instead of glass and of course reusable. It is a product that you pour your wine into so that you can take it with you to parties, events, etc and your wine will stay at the ideal temperature and not break. The label paper color has to be white.
On the label I would like the following:
1. Brand name, which is "Drinkery". This is my first product with this brand so I do not have a logo. Please come up with something for "Drinkery." Something very simple, does not need anything else other than the 8 letters that make up the word "Drinkery." If you can come up with a cute way to incorporate a design element into the word Drinkery please feel free to do so. For placement of the brand name I would probably prefer it at the top of the label like most wine labels that you see.
2. Name of product, which is "Wine Buddy." I would like this to be larger than the brand name and be in the center of the label as the name of the wine would be on a normal wine label. Feel free to explore different fonts, creative ideas with this, etc.
3. Short product explanation: "Keeps a full bottle of wine at it's ideal temperature for over 24 hours." I think that I would like this to be towards the bottom of the label but I am not certain about this. Again, be creative if you would like.
4. At the very bottom of the label I would like "750ml" as you see on most normal, glass, wine bottle labels. This is the volume of the product.
5. Here is where your creativity can really shine. As you see with most bottles of wine, i would like some sort of artwork, design, picture, etc. Whatever that you can come up with that relates to the product as a whole and looks aesthetically appealing. This part is important.
Please keep in mind the following. Keep the label somewhat simple, not too cluttered, bold, and easy to read. I tend to lean towards contemporary, or more modern designs. I am not against color but do not want multiple colors on the label, please stick to black and 1, maybe 2 other colors at the very most.
This product will be listed on Amazon, where the only thing that the customer really has to go on when coming across the product listing is the image of the product, and in this case the label. So it needs to be very clear what this product is and what this product does. This is the main reason why I am leaning towards a more simplistic label. I do not want the customer to be overwhelmed by everything on the label to the point that they do not understand what this product is or does. Please make sure that "what this product does and is used for" is clear and easy to understand.