really helpful and terrific. Very quick and met all of my needs. Thank you!!
How tdavies v started their product label journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell value priced VQA wine.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I am updating our current wine label. You are welcome to update the current dieline or create a new one. The key here is to not re-create the wheel. This shouldn't be a complete over hall. Just an update.
The 2 main problems I'm looking to solve with this label are:
1. Too much tiny copy - we need make it clean, simple, and concise
2. It looks cheap - we want to premiumize the look of this label
The brands succeeding in this category tend to have more classic labels, so keep it simple and classy. This is a $13.00 bottle of wine that needs to look like a $20.00 bottle.
Here are the manditories:
• Varietals: Merlot and Chardonnay
• Screw cap
• Bottle: Red in Bordeaux bottle and White in Burgundy
• Maximum label size 95 mm high and 100 mm wide
• Vintage year: 2016
• “Okanagan Valley BC VQA”