We want a “CREATIVE” and “VERY WELL ELABORATED” label that “CLEARLY and EASILY stands out from the rest”.
The new design will replace the current labels.
The wine bottle is : http://catalogo.vidrala.com/?produc…te-75-cl-4
The name of the wine is: “lisaina’s BOUQUET”.
The new design MUST consider the following points:
• Please first check out our current labels: “1_Our wines – Summary.jpg”. You can also find our product photos on our web: http://www.lisaina.es
• please carefully read file “2_New designs are to substitute these labels.pdf” for all obligatory information to be included in the new labels.
• The grape harvest year, Alcohol degree %, batch nº are things that will change each year in accordance with reality. Therefore, please TRY to let these 3 things use the same colour. In this way, when printing new labels each year, we will need to make 1 new plate, instead of 4 new plates (1 for each C, M, Y, K). This is to reduce printing production cost.
• Use of stock images is allowed; however original stuff is more than welcome.
• this label will be applied to a whole range wines, including: 2 red wines (one is of a higher level), 1 white, 1 rosé. Please see the attached current labels.
• Please be notice that we don’t want the new design to be mono-colour. The idea is to use the same design for all these 4 wines, but changing, for example, stamping colour for each label in order to distinguish them, or use your own creative way.
• we would like the label to have a “luxury looking”, thus you can use lable printing techniques (e.g. stamping, volugraph , embossing, braile …), BUT, just 1 or 2 are ok, do not use too many. This is to reduce label printing production cost.
• Please do not use 1front + 1 back label. Just put everything into 1 label as you can find out with all our current wine labels.
• Please include a QR code (our web site: http://www.lisaina.es) on the label.
The following is a list of things we WOULD REALLY LIKE the new design to contain, though none is a must:
• We want a modern design (definitely NOT traditional French wine label style).
• We like large size labels, but the max. size is 150 * 150 mm. any label larger than this will make labelling process very difficult.
• Better to have an IRRAGULAR shape, not normal orientation/position. But the design must be valid for production and labelling process with normal labelling machines.
• NO large area of black colour
• NO large blank space left on the label (i.e. we would prefer the label be filled with illustrations/letters, instead of large blank areas)
• Should NOT be the style of ONLY typography letters
• You can continue using birds, trees… in the new design, or, if you wish, you can just forget the current design. The same happens to the current logo.
• It would be fantastic if you can magically incorporate “fleur-de-lis” image/shape in your creative design. But remember, we want a modern style label. See attached “7_Current fleur-de-lis.ai”, feel free to make changes.
• If this information can inspire you: our wine has a character of “fruity” and “nice scent”.
• As additional information, please also see the attached labels we found on the market, and our comments as the name of each JPG. Some we like, some not.