Thanks for considering us. Vuki Tea is in need of a label for their 30g. tins. and 100g bags.
Ever tried Matcha Tea?
Matcha gives natural energy, supports the body and its health benefits surpass anything that is available on the market. Matcha is the only tea variety that is ground into fine powder form for a reason. When drinking Matcha or enjoying a food or beverage made from Matcha - you consume the entire tea leaf. This is the main difference between Matcha and all other tea. Quality Matcha is extremely rare, pure and exclusive. VUKI lives for its matcha - and we need our label to visually communicate this.
Our philosophy is to create harmony between humans, nature and technology, resulting in products of enormous exclusivity, purity and high class. We need someone to design the Vuki labeling to visually introduce the best Japanese Matcha that has ever been produced.
Attached is the Label Design requirements for both the 30g. tins, and the 100g bags. (yes I do need both sizes), a visual competitive analysis, and detailed directions.
2. "Premium Ceremonial Drinking Matcha"
3. "30g. (1.06oz.)" (for 30g tin) & "100g. (3.5oz)" for 100g bag.
4. need standard UPC bar code.
4. Can wordplay with this: "Grown and produced in the Nishio region of Japan, where the finest Matcha has been grown for over 800 years."
5. Can wordplay/use/not use/use some of this: "Matcha is shade grown all natural emerald green Japanese tea made from the finest of tea leaves. Each leaf is picked by hand and carefully ground into a fine powder with granite grinders.
6. "Distributed by Vuki Tea, Sunnyvale, CA 94086"
(really looking for a creative touch on this - provided competitor photos for inspiration):
1. Place two bamboo scoops (1/2 teaspoon) of Matcha into a bowl. (Note: For best results, sift your Matcha using a tea strainer/sifter to prevent clumping.)
2. Add 2 to 3 oz. of pre-boiling water (~180F/80C) to the Matcha
3. Using a bamboo whisk, briskly whisk in an M or W motion until a froth forms on the top
4. Add more water to taste if desired (up to 8oz.) Remember, only add more water AFTER whisking.
Overall, very open to the design of this. We will be predominately eCommerce at first, so whatever makes the consumer pounce and purchase over their desktop/mobile, we'll go for.