We'd like label templates designed for farm's grass fed product with two size variants that share a consistent and matching visual design theme.
Label sizes are:
* 5-1/2" x 1"
* 3-1/2" x 3-1/2"
The 5-1/2" x 1" will be for 1 oz. beef sticks that have different names based on flavor and the 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" will be used for various product cuts such as ground beef (80% lean), Ribeye Steak (Bone-In), Strip Steak (Bone-In), Sirloin, Filet Mignon (Tenderloin), Bistro Fillet, etc.
We'd like to be able to promote that our products can also be ordered online. We are using store shelf placement of our products to also serve as a marketing tactic to point customers to our ecommerce store for convenient ordering.
* Placeholder for primary product name (eg. Ground Beef, Ribeye, Hot & Spicy, etc.)
* Placeholder for subheading with the secondary description (ie. Ribeye will have a small heading beneath indicating "Bone-In", Ground beef will have a small heading beneath indicating "80% Lean"
* Placeholder for ingredient listing which will contain a couple lines of small text
* Website URL: http://www.gotgrassfed.com
* Follow on Facebook
* Distributed By Got Grassfed, LLC, 312 N. Elm, Plainview, NE 68769
* Phone Number: 402-672-2545
* Claims for both templates:
-- 100% Grass Fed and Grass Finished
-- No Added Hormones or Antibiotics
-- Straight from our Farm
-- No Artificial Flavors or Preservatives
-- Paleo Friendly
* Claims for 5-1/2" x 1" only:
-- No Nitrites/Nitrates Added (except those naturally occurring in celery juice)
-- No MSG
-- No high fructose corn syrup
-- Gluten Free
* Placeholder for Net Wt (ie. 1 oz for 5-1/2" x 1" and 16 oz for 3-1/2" x 3-1/2")
* Placeholder for UPC
* USDA mark of inspection with est. number (required by federal regulation)
Add if possible (5-1/2" x 1" only):
* Visual flavor spectrum that indicates if product sweet, mild, hot
We are looking to have labels that feel simplistic and don't feel cluttered but communicate our label "claims" and feels upscale and promotes a quality product. Simple color scheme.
* Green Accent Color: #82A451
* Neutral Colors
* Dark on Light or Light on Dark (You are free to choose)
We'd like to use solid color backgrounds or a solid color background with a subtle vector pattern overlay. (See image "Design_Krave-Bar.jpg" for an example)
We have used Helvetica Neue in the past for marketing materials but I give you the freedom to use whatever font you believe looks best for design.