What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an Alcohol /Spirits company that designs super premium brands.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Looking for an artistic design to decorate a high end, ultra premium, luxury liqueur bottle. The overall impression we are going for is: elegant, upscale, European, luxury, decadence. Our target market is females 21-40 yrs old. Retail price is $34 per bottle. The product name is Néktar Liqueur™. The image of the women on the front is Venus. The image on the back is the Trevi fountain in Rome. Venus is a symbol of purity and the Trevi fountain is a symbol of art, which both reflect the brand's image.
* Redo the "N" emblem- must be circular
* Keep general placement of images/text as is
* Colors: primarily white and metallic gold
* If possible, would like to see one design incorporating grayscale images and one with line drawing style images in white and gold without the use of any grayscale
* Please note: the background the images will be printed on (the bottle surface) will be a semi-opaque frosted white, while the liquid inside is a golden apricot hue. (see included image of Absolut bottle filled with our product as an example of how this will look)
* Please use the "Felix Titling" font for the words NÉKTAR LIQUEUR ™
* Would like to incorporate some Greek/Roman accents (example: Greek key)
* IMPORTANT: These images and suggestions are intended as inspiration and a springboard to the final design. We would like to see a design that meets our criteria but exceeds our expectations on a creative and artistic level.
* Law requires the words GOVERNMENT WARNING to be in bold capital letters
*Actual bottle specs:
* The design on the neck of the bottle will actually be a separate security seal which will be heat shrunk to the bottle.