Fantastic and very professional designs; experience; attention to detail; very helpful; you won't be disappointed.
How danica Z started their product label journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a small artisan brewery in Somona County, CA focused on producing small batches of unique, bold, high quality beer. Our product will be marketed to beer and wine aficionados who appreciate an outstanding product at premium prices.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for a label design for our beer bottles that incorporates the following components and styles:
1. Place for Beer Name (that can be easily changed from beer to beer):
2. Aged a minimum 3 months in the bottle
3. Batch #:
4. Fine handcrafted beer aged for a minimum of 3 months for bold unique flavor brewed with love by the artisans at Siris Cellars, Sonoma County, California
6. 10% ALC. BY VOL
7. 98 IBU
8. 750 ML/ 1 PINT 9.4 FL. OZ
9. Color Palate: Off-white background/paper, Charcoal grey text, Burnt Red accent colors/text
10. Printed Size: 4” by 4” square
11. Incorporate the Siris (fire-breathing bird character) as a small simple logo
12. Descriptors of Style: High-end, Specialty, Artisan, Vintage, Aged, Expensive, Simple, Clean, Clear, Special Occasion, Hand illustrated/typeset, Look more like a wine or spirits label than typical beer label
13. Government Warning (as found on all beer labels)
We like the French apothecary label because of its vintage feel.The
name Siris Cellars comes from the Goodess of Beer named Siris that is
depicted as the firebreathing bird in the attached image. We would
like to incorporate a simple logo of this shape somewhere on the