How Simple Organics started their product label journey
What colors do you want to see in your design?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Description of the product
This is a product that will sell online. It is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
Description of the product target audience
It is a product used by many elderly people or athletes who have painful joints.
logo and company name should be in front of label. We do not have a specific design in mind. This is a product that sells by the appearance of the label as there are many competitors selling this already. A lot of times people go by the reviews and how attractive the bottle looks. We need something bold and eye catching. This label will go in an dark amber bottle. This will be in a foil label.
What to avoid
And here is a rundown of the criteria needed from our label makers that will be needed
• .AI (vector-based) art file
• Artboard/die line dimensions for 300cc bottle: 3"H x 8"W (our standard size for a 300cc bottle, making use of an existing die)
• Bleed: 0.125" on all sides (included in artwork and added in document settings)
• CMYK color—not RGB (no spot colors, as any will need to be converted to CMYK for digital printing)
• All text outlined
• All linked images/files embedded
• Additional marked foil layer with the label/bleed area represented in cyan and any foil areas marked in white (example below)