I actually need our TWO caramels re-designed for higher potency packaging, which will appeal to both male and females (currently mostly females and tourists). The other caramel is our Apple Cider caramel with sea salt in a pastel green box currently. Please design for both or just the vanilla caramel, and then I can tackle the Apple Cider caramel label next.
I like our current design, but now that we are moving to higher potency packages, it will appeal to more males and millennials, beyond the current female, baby boomer and tourist market we are reaching. So, the design should be BRIGHT, COLORFUL (since it sits on shelves 4-6 feet away from customers) but still sophisticated and modern. Customers want cannabis edibles to be FUN.
The label will go on this black pop-top container: https://www.kushbottles.com/product…les-75-qty
The label size should be 4.75" x 5.75".
I have attached the current packaging artwork to use. Please KEEP: white logo on black rectangular shape on front.
Feel free to improve on the previous design.
Items that MUST be somewhere on the front of the label (per regulations):
1. Net Wt. 2.82 OZ (80G)
2. Attached red & white THC symbol with the following text directly below it: "Contains Marijuana. Keep away from children." This triangle must be 1/2" x 1/2.
3. New potency vs. previous packaging: 10MG THC per serving, 10 Servings, 100MG Total THC (wording does not have to be exactly this, you can simply use "10MG each / 100MG THC Container" etc.)
4. Photo of caramels from the original design.
Text on the back to meet regulations (all of this text must be 1/16"):
This product was produced without regulatory oversight for health, safety, or efficacy.
The intoxicating effects of this product may be delayed by up to 4 hours. This product complies with testing requirements. There may be long term physical or mental health risks from use of marijuana including additional risks for women who are or may become pregnant or are breastfeeding. Use of marijuana may impair your ability to drive a car or operate machinery. This container is child-resistant. This product is intended for oral consumption.
sugar, glucose syrup, honey, cream (milk), butter, vanilla bean paste (sugar, water, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, gum tragacanth (a natural thickener)), sea salt, soy lecithin (a natural emulsifier), cannabis extract
Serv. Size: 1 piece (8g), Servings Per Container: 10, Amount Per Serving: THC 10mg, CBD: 0g, Calories 32, Total Fat 1g (2% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 3mg (1% DV), Sodium 16mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 6g (2% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 6g, Protein 0g. Contains less than 2% DV of Vitamins A & C, Calcium, Iron. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Manufactured by Kind Goods LLC
Lic. No. 404R-00148
Manufactured in a facility that handles dairy, tree nuts, soy, peanuts and wheat.
Please include the bar code from the previous packaging. It can be made smaller if needed.
1. our tagline "Infuse The Day" if you can find room to fit it. Please add the TM symbol if you use it.
2. Instagram and Facebook icons
Please note that we have to add our own sticker on the package with the test results of each batch. That sticker will be approximately 1.5"w x 1"h (we will try to find a smaller one), so just know that somewhere the design needs to be able to be covered up by this.