Phase #1: new label design, with slightly adapted logo.
Phase #2 (for one or two designers): adapt this template to fit 6 different sizes of containers and bags.
END OP COMPETITION.
Followed by 1-on-1 job for winner:
Phase #3: adapt these 6 templates for about 25 products (different name, different colour accent). We will ourselves add the texts on the back of the labels.
Phase #4: make a total of about 25 renders, based on pictures of the 6 different containers and bags.
END OF 1-ON-1 JOB.
INSTRUCTIONS for phase #1:
- Change logo (see attachment): make the figure (discobolos) smaller, make the word POWER bigger, make the word SUPPLEMENTS smaller (same width as the word POWER). The logo does not have to stay white!
- The logo on the label should not be too big. It is not the most important element. The product name (like PURE WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE) is more important.
- For the labels we prefer to stick to the colour AQUA OR ANOTHER KIND OF BLUE as base/main colour (see colours of our current label - attachment - and on our website http://www.powersupplements.nl).
- The labels should be distinguishable from each other by a different colour accent and a different product name.
- Our current label design, with a coloured circle, is old fashioned, not consistent and not very beautiful. So you can forget about that design and start with a blank canvas.
- We do NOT want the new label to be loud, extremely colourful, extremely shiny, busy, etc. like many labels for American food supplements. We are serving a niche in the food supplement market of people who want clean, safe, high quality and tested supplements. This translates into a label design that is calm and airs quality. A good example of the sphere we are looking for is the label of our biggest competitor (but please do not copy or mimic it!). You can see it here: https://www.bodyenfitshop.nl/isolate-perfection/ They have inferior products but a superior label.
- On each label there should be - preferably at the bottom - the word FOOD SUPPLEMENT and the contents (for instance 2000 GR or 180 CAPSULES)
- On each label there should be a coloured accent that distinguishes the product from other products. At the moment most of our labels are completely in a different colour. This is not what we want for the new label. It should just be a colourful accent somewhere. You can again see how our competitor is doing this (but don't copy it): https://www.bodyenfitshop.nl/