We want a label that conveys Serotune as a premium brand with a natural and somewhat sophisticated message. The look and feel of the label should be consistent with the logo and minimalist. Most supplement packaging tents to be very chaotic, we prefer a more clean look.
Subtitle: Amino Balance
* The label dimensions will be: 2.25 x 6.5 inches
* We will need a 1/8" bleed. (The image size should be 1/8 of an inch large for each edge.
* That brings the total image size to: 2.5 x 6.75 inches, however during the labeling process they will remove the 1/8th border so for the purpose of layout please use the 2.25x6.5 dimensions stated above.
* Please use the attached logo for the design
* The label should be divided into three sections that all have a consistent feel.
* Section 1: 1/2 of the label should be the product name, logo (see attachment), and some form of imagery if you feel it adds to the label. (While this section is 1/2 of the label, the relevant information should be centered and take up no more then 1/3rd of the label so it can be easily read on a shelf.)
* Section 2: 1/4th of the label should have text describing the benefits & uses for the product. (for now just use some sample text we'll work out the details later).
* Section 3: 1/4th of the label should allow for UPC symbol, supplement information, directions for use, etc. Again, use sample text here.
* Ideally, when looking at Section 1 on a shelf straight on, you will not see any of the text from Sections 2 or 3. This will help ensure the label is clean when displayed on a shelf.
* Please use layers in the design so we can modify text and/or move images as we make final edits.
* I've attached an image the current bottle & label to give you an idea of what it will look like. We are not happy with the current label design, so please do not use it as inspiration.
The design will need to be in psd format.
Here are examples of labels we like: