Label design for new cider
A man called Robert Reynolds has recently discovered that’s he a pretty good cider maker. He’s new to it and has been perfecting the cider for quite a time, and it’s now of a such a high standard that it needs it’s own logo and label.
The cider is called “Mayfield Cider” and this brief is to design the label and logo for this cider.
We want to choose the designer by 16th December and will then work with to obtain the final design by 18th December
• We would like a label designed for the bottles.
• The label should incorporate the logo in the middle surrounded by text and information
• We’ve attached a mood-board of cider labels below, which you can use for inspiration.
• We would like 1 or 2 of the designs to feature an illustration of Robert Reynolds (photos below for inspiration)
• Style to be traditionally contemporary
• Format of label to be rectangular
YOU MUST INCLUDE
“Carefully created by Robert Reynolds in Antons Gowt, Lincolnshire”
“Bob’s been tending the Mayfields orchards since the 1970’s. His perfectionism ensures that this closely guarded blend only gets bottled when it’s good to the core. And how does Bob know when it’s ready? You’ll see him take a sip and then offer a very slight nod.”
Label size: To be 90mm high x 100mm wide
Label shape: To be proposed by designer
1 layered CMYK psd file at 300 dpi of the label
1 layered CMYK psd file at 300 dpi of the logo