We are looking for a new product label for our organic alcoholic beverages. All of our beverages are premium products, so the label should look exclusive but still hip and cool.
Right now we are offering the following alcoholic beverages:
- Organic White Wine “Grüner Veltliner “
- Organic Red Wine “Zweigelt “
- Organic Sparkling Wine “Frizzante“
- Organic Pear Wine Liqueur
- Organic Beer Liqueur
- Organic Raspberry Liqueur
Our plan is to have one standard label, which can be used (after minor changes - e.g. the color) for all of our alcoholic beverages.
In order to make things easier and everything better comparable, please only focus on the label for the Organic Sparkling Wine “Frizzante“ as the "standard label".
There are two bottle sizes, and therefore two different label sizes:
- Label measurements for 750 ml bottles: 120 mm x 95 mm (WxH)
- Label measurements for 200 ml bottles: 50 mm x 130 mm (WxH)
The following parts have to be on the label:
- The Organic Shop logo
- Product Name
- The package size/ quantity (e.g. 750 ml or 200 ml)
- Alcohol Content (e.g. 13.5% Vol.)
- Imported from Austria logo (ImportedFromAustriaLOGO.ai)
- Organic logo landscape or portrait format (OrganicLOGO_LF.eps or OrganicLOGO_PF.eps)