We would like the new label designed to be used as the basis for all of our labels moving forward. Our bottles and caps will be white and come in varying sizes. We need a single design can be modified (color and size) for all of our products, so there will be some opportunity for continued work moving forward. Initial products include female multi, male multi, probiotic, omega 3, thyroid, adrenal, brain (memory), mood, GI, testosterone, diet/weight. A few are available on our website (with our old labeling). A few examples we like include SportsResearch.com (for layout) and EUNatural.com (for color icon). Some basic design concepts that we would like to see...
1. Solid and vibrant (but somewhat calm) background colors for entire label. Each product will be a different color but will have a similar layout. Similar to EUNatural.com
2. Clean layout and rounded font. We really like the clean infographic look of SportsResearch.com products. (May need to also swap logo font to similar rounded version).
3. Use of icons for each product (and maybe for product attributes).
4. Some geometric or abstract transition zone from colored label to white bottle.
5. Company logo can be horizontal or vertical (maybe vertical with name longitudinal to logo instead of stacked).
6. Vertically oriented space for Amazon FNSKU.
7. Basically left 1/3 of label will be usage/instructions/FNSKU, center 1/3 will be graphical label, and right 1/3 will be supplement facts.
8. Ribbon for badges like cGMP, satisfaction guaranteed, etc. (Like SportsResearch).
9. Will need AI format.
10. Be creative! Have fun with it!