How Michael AFF started their product label journey
Who are you known as?
Urban Pantry Foods
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Urban Pantry Foods is a company that provides healthy pantry items to every day people.
This product is to appeal to the general English speaking population after an ORGANIC option.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I am after a label to be designed for:
- Urban Pantry Organic Chopped Tomatoes 400g (Tin)
- Urban Pantry Organic Whole Peeled Tomatoes 400g (Tin)
- Urban Pantry Organic Passata 680g (Glass Jar)
The label must meet the following criteria:
- Urban Pantry Brand to be prominent (Logo Provided in pdf along with font used)
- White Colour Background
- Organic to be obvious (You can also add EU organic logo)
- Must be able to be used for variants in future whilst still looking as part of the same "organic tinned foods range" (I.e. organic tinned chickpeas, peas etc)
The label must include the following information:
(Will provide detailed info later in contest, please add dummy info for now)
- Ingredients - Organic Fresh Tomatoes.
- Please include this also - http://s3.media.squarespace.com/pro…d_5658.png
- Nutritional Info -
Per 100g -
Energy 73.5 Kj / 17.5 Cal
Total Fats 0.1g
- Best Before - See Lid
- GMO FREE
- BPA FREE LINING (on tins only)
- GLUTEN FREE
I have included some examples of current products for inspiration.
Dye lines are also attached.