• Almendra Winery & Distillery is an upscale tasting room located in Northern California
• We offer a unique blend of locally crafted wine and spirits
• We take pride in utilizing local ingredients and doing everything in small batches and completely in house (crush, fermentation, distillation, bottling, barreling, labeling, etc.)
Description of the product target audience
• Primary target audience: women and men age 21-45
• Secondary audience: men and women age 45-65 interested in micro distilleries and custom spirits
We’re looking for a distinct vodka label that incorporates bold contrast colors or an apothecary-styled front panel. Our initial preference is toward a two or three toned color scheme (although we’re open). We’ve uploaded some labels that we find interesting (see included images).
Our main target audience are locals within our community (we currently only sell our spirits out of the tasting room). We’d like to incorporate an iconic landmark into the design – a local mountain/rock formation we call “Monkey Face” (please see provided photo).
Here are some of the visual elements we’d be interested in seeing:
• A sketched or stylized use of the “Monkey Face” rock mountain/image
• We’d like to incorporate the following words into the front design:
o “Monkey Face” &
• This will be a wraparound label
We’re still finalizing the bottle selection, but the following needs to be on the label:
• Bottle: Final bottle selection will be based upon design.
• Label must have place holders for the following text/images:
o Government Warning (with specific font minimum)
o UPC label (3 cm wide x 2 cm tall)
o “Distilled by Almendra Winery & Distillery, Inc., Durham, CA, USA”
o 40% ALC/VOL
o 750 ML
o Almendra Winery & Distillery
o “Monkey Face”
• The design will determine the type of paper that’s used for printing.