Thank you for two great designs. Very professional.
Working with migo was a pleasure. Very easy to deal with and his design hit the spot
Very happy with the design!! It was a great experience working with you!
Anrally es muy flexible y rápida en la reacción de los cambios solicitados y tiene una estética muy moderna.
How michael6N started their product label journey
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
shown in the attachment brand guidelines and logos
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Molly Mackenzie Food Products - specifically Herbs and Spice Suppliers
Molly Mackenzie - individual packed Herbs and Spices
Description of the product
Molly Mackenzie is a 29 year old company that supplies retailers with quality herbs and spices in small 200ml jars and larger 400ml bottles. We will be changing our packaging slightly and are desperately in need of a new look.
Please help us drag this product into the 21st century of peoples shopping baskets and kitchen.
We have a new logo design to be used as a base for the new label. Something new age, punchy and bright to stand out and look catchy in our custom-made racks. Our label is almost 30 years old and very out of date. Product lid colour will be altered to suit new label but black or white is the cheapest lid options so preferable that these could be used.
Description of the product target audience
everyone - would be purchasing this as local convenience stores for a recipe they are cooking that evening as they have forgotten to grab it at the supermarket. We are not in big chain supermarkets
Required to be incorporated on label
1) Logo – prominent on label. Label design must suit our new logo to begin to rebrand the company.
2) Use our new colours where possible
3) 100% Australian Owned or in a little Australian flag or country map symbol
4) Perhaps some text (may be altered) – 100% pure natural herbs and spice. No fillers, no additives, nothing artificial
not sure how this would read the best or be best laid out but I will reply on your design expertise to work this out. Maybe in a badge of some nature?
5) Potential to add something that we have been sourcing quality spices and herbs for 30 years.
6) Barcode space (25mm*20mm) approx. as we print this on each label separately (in black print)
7) Product name – clearly visible at front and centre when I shelf - we print this on separately with the barcode (in black print) but pls design layout and text style. Always 2 or 3 words over 2 lines - such as Star Anise (shortest) or Pepper Black Cracked or Mustard Seeds Yellow (longest).
8) Used by date – we also print this on separately on back to each base label (n black print)
9) (company details in small print)
Ph: 1300 883 960
10) (product disclosure details also in small print)
packed in Australia from imported ingredients
may contain traces of nuts
Please let me know if there is any additional information you require throughout the process in order to make this a successful campaign.
Label size is as follows: 142mm long and 45mm high. (may be altered slightly as we may split into large and small size.