How Berry Meijer started their product label journey
What colors do you want to see in your design?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Open & Eerlijk
Open & Eerlijk
Description of the product
We are setting up a brand for food products. Our products are packaged in different ways (bags, cups, shrink-wrap, doypacks). All these packages are transparent (=> Open) and the products are pure and natural (=> Honest). All packages will have a sticker on them for branding. These are different shapes and sizes.
We’re looking for a generic productlabel that we can use for our whole range and that identifies us as a company. Products include:
- Brand name,
- A short product description in 1-2 words (see above),
- A unique design that identifies us. This can be a shape, a figure, some lines: this is up to your creativity! :)
- Simple, minimalistic, bold design
- Colors: white, black, optionally 1 additional bright support colour of your choice.
- Must be suitable for the Christmas season and hampers. In the sense that it can be used as a gift and has a certain feel of luxury.
For any additional info: please ask, we’re happy to point you in the right direction and give feedback.
What to avoid
Please avoid explicit Christmas elements, like Christmas trees, Santa, etc. Also avoid the use of pictures of the products (like nuts, candy...) on the label, since it must be suitable for the whole range.
Dimensions would be between 5 - 10 cm. Shape can be round, oval or square. This depends on the kind of product.