Great communications, creative work and great to work with.
The thought that went into the simplicity of the design was apparent! Great to work with.
Creative work and timely responses
Excellent design and approach, very flexible and helpful
A wonderful design partner who is extremely talented, easy to work with, and exceedingly creative.
- it's a DOG's life
We have used Helena's services a few times now and always very impressed. Highly rated!
How samantha.stanway started their product label journey
-Love how big and loud the name is, while it doesn't overpower the art.
- The concept is fun, without being too cartoony. Or too cluttered.
- Love the drama and excitement.
- Note how it's quite masculine, but very much appeals to women too.
- Distinctive, high-contrast color palette sets it apart from tamer brands on shelf beside it.
This brand is simple, lots of white space, but cleverly chosen/positioned artwork make it impactful.
- I like how the concept works equally well as a red and as a Rose.
- The round label and the monochromatic feel make it stand out on shelf.
- Equally appealing to men and women.
The rich colors (woodsy brown, reds) here keep this wine from looking cheap.
The unconventional shape of the label distinguishes it on shelf.
What colors do you want to see in your design?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Custom Wine Designs
Description of the product
BAREBACK is an entry-level wine from Washington State. Excellent value, great for casual/everyday drinking.
Note:*This label will be a red wine, but the label should be able to work on a white wine down the road.*
Description of the product target audience
We are targeting new or younger wine drinkers trying lots of wines in $8-$14 range.
They have little or no wine knowledge.
Demographic skews female (est. 60/40% f/m)
No strong loyalty to a region, variety, or brand yet.
19-29 years old.
They will typically be buying this wine in a store (not a restaurant). So shelf presence VERY important. Needs to “pop" out at shoppers from the shelf!
Riding Bareback is adventurous and free! The label for Bareback Wine should suggest an accessible, uncomplicated wine that brings the fun, and can easily transition among social situations.
- Front label must be bold, to jump out on shelf.
- "Bareback" must be easy to read, of key importance.
- Label must have the vintage (2015)
- Must have “Columbia Valley” or “Columbia Valley AVA”
- Must have “Red Blend” on the label
- Screwcap for ultimate convenience. (screwcap can be any color)
Nice to have: some suggestion of Washington State (WA is known for evergreens, mountains, wild horses, apples, cowboys, windmills, space exploration/astronauts, to name a few things)
What to avoid
Nothing too cartoony. Deliberate, powerful artwork preferred. (see: "The Show" wine in the photos we uploaded).
People should feel confident bringing this wine to a dinner party. While Bareback is not "fancy", our customer needs to have some degree of confidence that it won't make them look silly.
Paper label - feel free to play around with unconventional shapes! Refer to the attached to see what the rest of the package looks like. Screwcap can be any color.