Little Rainbow is really creative and intuitive. She is able to understand the universe and philosophy of your brand. She is very talented and easy to communicate with.
It is a real pleasure to work with her !
Excellent service, thank you!!
excellent design work! very easy to communicate ideas with
How robbieZ started their product label journey
What colors do you want to see in your design?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
We require two versions of a fruit sticker to label and identify two varieties of kiwifruit, green kiwifruit and gold kiwifruit.
Description of the product target audience
Our broader audience is fresh produce consumers shopping for a healthy snacks, such as mandarins and apples for themselves or their children’s lunch box.
With this target audience in mind, there may be an opportunity to integrate a cartoon character or some other “kid friendly” design to help differentiate our fruit on shelf. However this is not mandatory, and due to the extremely small design area may not be possible. Priority values to be communicated are outlined below.
The three primary messages we want to convey through our sticker are:
1) They’re Australian grown;
2) Name of fruit: either ‘Kiwifruit’(for green kiwifruit) or ‘Gold Kiwifruit’
3) The consumer can clearly identify one variety of kiwifruit from another ie can distinguish between green and gold varieties, which visually appear quite similar on the outside.
Secondary messages we would like to convey:
2) Kid-friendly / fun
3) High quality
• Fruit name ‘Kiwifruit’ (sticker 1) or ‘Gold kiwifruit’ (sticker 2)
• 4 digit PLU code, either:
o Gold: 3279
o Green: 4030
• A clear way to identify one variety from another
• Specific / identifiable pantone colours, please refer to pantone colour chart
• Australian grown – whether conveyed by an iconic Australian image (like a ‘Kangaroo’) or written text
• Delroy Orchards logo
• Website (www.delroy.com.au )
• Elliptical 18.5mm L x 13.88mm W • See attached proof (25/20 Non tab)