Objective: Have a clean and exciting new label for our line of sauces
Target Audience: Trendy upscale women who enjoy a great dish, appreciate great food, but have little or no cooking skills
We want to upgrade the front panels labels of our jars to match the look and feel of our main customer, but our signature (Natalia Scannone), has to be clear and readable, and the Brand Ecuagourmet is not to be shown at all in the label. We think that clean label trend is wonderful, and we would love to head onto that direction.
The label text is going to be in Spanish, and will:
• Describe the type of product, .i.e. “Salsa Pesto” “Salsa para Pasta Boloñesa” “Salsa Para Pasta Crema y Champiñones”, etc.
• Sign off “by Natalia Scannone”
• Outline that these products are 100% home made with love!
• Publish the ingredients
• Declare approximately weight in grams
• Take into consideration that we only have a front panel label, so everything must fit there, while keeping the label clean
• Each product has a different color, i.e. Boloñesa Sauce is red, Musshrooms and Cream is white, so the labels must show that each salsa is different (Color Code?)
All details and pictures of where we are, and where we would like to go, are on the attached .pdf file.
Summarizing, minimum and desirable points:
• Label has to be clean!
• Must include the name of the sauce
• Must include the Sign off Natalia Scannone
• Must include Ingredients, and approx. net weight
• Must show that is 100% home made with love!
• Do please use very readable fonts, please do not use brush script, Edwardian Script and stuff like that
• ALL TEXT MUST BE IN SPANISH (use the Spanish Names and Ingredients as per the table you saw before)
• MUST NOT INCLUDE THE BRAND ECUAGOURMET