We are looking for a talented designer to come up with a design for labels for our popular range of mini weather dials.
Our mini dials are available as the following variations: tide clocks, clocks, thermometers, barometers and hygrometers. We will soon also be adding a moon phase clock to the range.
The label design must lend itself to all of the above products, as we will have one label for the entire range.
Each dial is available in four colours (grey, cream, copper and bronze). However, the label design doesn’t need to specify the colour variation as we use colour swatch stickers for this.
For product pics and specs, please visit: https://www.climemet.com/collection…ther-dials
We love modern, light and airy, clean, contemporary, stylish designs (think Country Living and John Lewis).
We hope that with some creative magic, the label design can be brought to life.
• To design a translucent window sticker label to be used on brown kraft style boxes. The ideal label size is 4.5 x 4.5 inches square or circle.
• Organic, modern feel to fit our contemporary, home user branding.
• The design itself should be based on the round product outline and should reflect each variation of the product in one dial design (possibly using a segment of each dial - but open to ideas here!) NB: The one consistent in all dials is the dial hands, which we would like to see included.
• Design dimensions: 4.5 inches in diameter (the size of the dial itself).
• Label can contain ClimeMET URL: http://www.climemet.com and our strap line: “Helping you make the most of the great outdoors”
• We would like a sketched/illustrated feel. We have previously commissioned an illustrated video featuring one of our other full-sized weather dials and the style of how the dial is brought to life in a sketch is something we’d like to use for inspiration: The link to view the video is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0JZi1AWcfs. We have also attached a ‘still’ in the files (see attachments).
• We have mocked up a draft of how the label could look using inspiration from all of the dials in the range (see attached) but this is really just a starting point. We’d like the most interesting/recognisable features from each dial in the range featured in the label in some way, and the ClimeMET branding prominent.
• As stated above, we’re keen on black/greyscale potentially with accents of our brand green (#7AC043) and would like to be able to print the label in one or two colours.