Balanced blend of dietary fibres for daily intake to supplement nutrition and/or support digestion.
* Helps maintain healthy body weight
* Helps avoid constipation and prevent some forms of cancer, CHD, and Type2 diabetes
* Helps to make your tummy feel full faster
* Supports digestion
* Slows absorption of glycose and cholesterol
* Prevents excessive rise of blood sugar levels
Mixture is tasteless and odorless, and can be handily mixed with various foods and smoothies.
Description of the product target audience
* people who have problems with digestion
* people who are trying to lose weight
* people who are aiming to supplement their menu with fibres
* people who are maintaining a healthy diet - great to use in smoothies
Target audience - both genders equally, perhaps slightly skewed towards women, ages 18-59
Location - urban areas, sold in pharmacies and biomarkets for example.
Income level - middle class and higher
* package design should create trust
* should support healthy weight
* design should visually attract customers
Front/back side - both options are possible: either there is only front side , or both sides.
Information that needs to fit - product name, a few health benefits,
ingredients, barcode, serving suggestions, company logo (TFTAK) , weight,