Great designer, really talented and easy to work with
Great designer, great service very kind ,helpfull and creative.
How rvos started their product label journey
Who are you known as?
Distilleerderij Cooymans International
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Cooymans distillery is specialized in manufacturing and bottling. Our company’s large distilling capacity helps manufacture a variety of product types, made either in a contemporary or a traditional manner.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
+ one label design, with only coulour differences for other types and text on the bottle.
• conical wine bottle with screwcap 75 cl
• Product type: VERMOUTH BIANCO and ROJO
• Brand Name: CORDIAL
• Label dimension frontlabel:should cover most of the surface of the bottle, excluding the bottle neck.
• Premium Retail label, so should stand out on the shelf in terms of colour, but still be a “classic”.
• Botanical style products, so it preferred to have botanicals on the labels as with example of Fred Jerbies Vermut label.
• Botanicals: juniper, coriander, fig, citrus, basil, wormwood, cinnamon leaf, citrus lead
• Vermouth and Blanco or Rojo should be mentioned prominently.
• “Original recipe” + “Selected botanicals” should be mentioned on the label.
• Branded screwcap: 30x60 mm (Width x Height)
• Label paper: to be decided
• Consumer category between 25 and 40 years.
We don't want a copy of the provided examples. The images are purely to communicate about the style that could be interesting for these specific premium Vermouths.
The provided pictures of the bottle types are the possibilities that we have in mind for the product.
Deadline: January 5th 2017 for the first proposals. Can also be send in an earlier stage.