Label design and 6) 3D images for our coconut oil product.
1) We need a product label 2.25” x 11.31” designed. The final file will need to go to print so will need .ai full bleed. Can use .jpg or .png or .pdf for proofs for contest
- You can visit our website to see our brand, logo, and other products and their images: http://www.islandsmiracle.com
I have included some beach, girl, and coconut images to help give design direction.
I also included our old coconut oil product label - you may go in that direction or use your own design.
I also included competitors images to use as to what the container looks like. The competitor images are the exact same plastic container that I will be using.
As for content, I attached a Word document that references the original label - use the original label and the Word doc together to compile the actual content for the label (suggested use, ingredients, benefits section, etc.)
The 3D images
All images should have white background - but almost no edge...I want the product to take up as much room on the image as possible...almost no border.
For The contest duration - I will only ask for the front single view.
Once chosen...The winner will need to finish all the remaining 5 versions - just different views/angles
3D Images Needed:
1) Front view single
2) Front View With Call-outs
3) View with 3 jars but main jar up front, 2 other jars to the side slightly back and slightly pushed behind the front main
4) Front view looking up from close up like looking up at a tall building
5) Suggested use view
6) Ingredients view