The project involves making the label and the outer box of a joint pain relief oil which is a topical analgesic. The content of the bottle will be about 2 fl ounces or about 60 ml. It is a tested oil and is very good for relieving pain from problems like Arthritis, Muscular pain. Joint pain, back pain etc. We are selling the oil under a different name in India are very proud to inform you that there has been instances where it has made a 84 year old lady who was bed ridden for years due to joint pain walk again around her home in a short span of 20 odd days.
We intend to sell the product in Northern America under the name “ Hercules Joint pain relief oil” .The packaging should make a person believe that the product it will help him/her tremendously ( and it will ) .
The packaging should make a product stand out and not get lost in the crowd. The unique selling proposition is that not only is the oil extremely effective, but it is also completely natural. The formula of the oil is a unique mixture of Ancient Herbalism and Aromatherapy.
1) What type of package will the oil be in ie - folding carton, bottle, pouch, clamshell, hang card, or something else?
Ans) We are looking for a folding carton which would contain a 2 fl oz ie 60 ml bottle.
2) What is the approximate overall size of retail package, and size of graphics area ?
Ans) The carton box size should be Length : 4.5 inches, Width : 3 inches and Breadth : 1.5 inches.
3) Which retail stores are you interested in selling into?
Ans) We are interested in selling to all Natural food stores including Wholefoods. We also intend to sell to the larger stores in the near future as well as the pharmacies.
4) If there's a particular store section that the product would be displayed, please list:
Ans) We assume that it will be displayed in the Natural medicine section together with other topical Analgesics ( pain relievers)
5) What level is the brand - luxury, special, value, or bargain
Ans) The product is an affordable product and should go in the category of Value / Special
6) What is the product's retail price ?
Ans) The estimated retail price will be 23.99 USD for a 2 oz bottle.
7) What is the desired demographic profile? (Male or female, age range, economic level, special needs).
Ans) The demographic profile is a) Men and Women over 55 years who are suffering from joint pain, back pain , Arthritic pain, Muscular pain etc. It also includes sports enthusiasts who are suffering from sprains, and muscular pains.
8) Does the product currently have any direct competition? If so, which product(s)?
Ans) The product may face competition from established brands like Tiger balm in stores like Wholefoods and Bengay, Tylenol etc in other pharmacies..