corypco got their new product label by running a design contest:
Create a luxury nutritional supplement image. Opportunity for more projects asap!
Check out corypco's Product label contest…
Cory Pearce Co
Description of the product
The Clear is the cleanest and most effective pre-workout on the market. Nothing artificial, no colors, no flavors, no stimulants. Full clinical dosages of all ingredients.
Description of the product target audience
We are based in Austin Texas, a very fit, fun city and health-oriented community. Most of our clientele ages range from (men) 25-45 and (women) 25-55. About 70% is upper-middle class, and the other 30% is upper class. The products are not sport-specific, nor are they for any level, per se i.e.; beginner, professional. The products will be in health clubs, swim centers, and countertops across the country. We fully expect this product to be a household name very quickly and would love to have your design to carry it all the way to the top. We are here to help people get the most for their money and improve health. You get everything you pay for, nothing less. We are working with multiple different industry leaders in our area and stumbled upon 99designs at the perfect time! We have an image of growth with our designer for years to come, and would love to develop a thriving relationship with the winner and connect you with more people to spread your skills and artistic abilities.
We are looking for a clean and luxurious design, modern and sophisticated, with clean lines and a nice color pop. The product is pure, and is void of harmful ingredients like artificial colors, artificial flavors, stimulants, and fillers, and we want the logo to portray this. Not sure about imagery, but excited to see what you come up with! Matte colors seem to give that modern feel on labels, and a pop of color to help it stand out. We have included some screen shots of some products that fall in this category and some ideas. The teal and matte black 'KIN' product is a great representation of the style we are looking for.
What to avoid
We are looking for a clean design. Not the hardcore look many products carry or the look that is given to many caffeinated pre-workouts, many are aimed at young men it seems, or the hardcore gym rat. We also don't want the design to be gender stereotypical toward either men or women. It should be something that appeals to both.
label size is 3.5" x 14" (use gloss laminate) *roll direction #4 this is for a plastic tub with a screw on lid
It all began with a design brief.
A quick, interactive guide helped them understand their design style and captured exactly what they needed in their product label.
Designers across the globe delivered design magic.
corypco collaborated with designers to refine their ideas
When design entries come in, you can rate them so designers know what you’re looking for in your logo design.
99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas
And then… they selected a winner!
Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
We think contests are a super fun way to get design.
Recently completed contests:
We sell Natural, Healthy Nutritional Supplements. We target people interested in improving their health.
The name of our company is treemony. We focus on providing health benefits from the power of nature ("tree" & "harmony")
Sports nutrition targeting athletes and exercise conscious individuals...
We sell a nutritional supplement used by crossfit athletes (and other athletes with muscle enhancing goals)....
Athletes, everyday gym goers, anyone seeking a healthier active lifestyle.
Men, higher income, ages 30-60.