Refer to the list below for content that must be Included due to government guidelines.
1) On one side or the back of the bottle we need the following text applied in English and French:
Directions: Mix One Squeeze of Chase, 250 ml of water & 44 ml of liquor for one standard drink. Adjust to taste.
Mode d'emploi: Pour une consommation normale, mélanger 1 pression de Chase avec, 250 ml d'eau et 44 ml de boisson alcoholisée. Modifier au goût.
2) On the other side or back of the bottle apply the ingredients list in English and French:
Ingredients: Water, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Reb A (Stevia Leaf Extract), Beta Carotene, N-Acetyl L-cysteine, Xanthan Gum
Ingrédients : Eau, acide citrique, arôme naturel, d'un CER (extrait de feuilles de Stevia), bêta-carotène, N-acétyl L-cystéine, xanthane
3) On the Rear of the bottle include the Nutrition Label that is provided in the attached photos. Include the area for a best before date but leave it blank.
4) Have the following text on the rear of the bottle in French and English:
Best before date
Date meilleur avant
5) Place our Logo on the Front of the bottle. Refer to the attached files for our logo
6) Put the size of the bottle on the Front:
7) Put the amount of servings on the front in French & English.
8) Place the phrase below on the front of the bottle with a minimum type height of 1.6 mm (1/16 inch) in both English and French,
Liquid Alcohol Enhancer
L'aromatisant D'alcool Liquide
9) Place the Flavor Name on the Front of the bottle in English and French,
Le Tonnerre Tropical
10) Place this claim on the front of the bottle in English and French
11) Place this claim on the BACK of the bottle in French & English:
No Artificial Colours or Flavours
Pas de colorants ni arômes artificiels
12) Place the following text on the FRONT of the bottle in both French and English,
An Alcohol Mixer That Combats Your Hangover
Un Alcool Mixer qui combat la gueule de votre
13) Place the following text on the back of the bottle in French & English below,
Manufactured for Chase Beverages
Fabriqués pour Chase Beverages