Was great working with BITOS, he completed everything as specified and in a timely manner. Very good designer. Would work with again.
- Roman Gelperin
Wonderful to work with Shisiouk!
- V Design1
My experience with V Design1 was very prompt and very professional. Designer went above and beyond to meet my needs. Was the only designer that actually read my request correctly and designed logo that I wanted in detail based on my initial request (I had over 40+ designers send me incorrect samples not close to what I had requested). I will definitely be coming back to 99designs.com for my next project.
How mikepast started their product label journey
Who are you known as?
Refrigeration Technologies - Viper Products
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cleaning & Maintenance
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We manufacture and distribute Chemical products to the Air conditioning and Refrigeration wholesale industries. Mostly cleaning and maintenance products.
These cleaners are for professional contractors that work on A/C and Refrigeration systems.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We have brand name cleaners called "Viper" that we need new labels designed for.
We would like our product line to have some uniformity in design, but use different colors for labels like Windex or Lysol. Our labels should have a retail look/appeal without compromising its industrial strength qualities.
There are a total of 4 linked products: 1 aerosol and 3 gallon bottles.
1. Viper Brite is a very powerful Foaming Condenser Coil Cleaner and Brightener
2. Viper E+ is a Non Rinsing Evaporator Coil Cleaner and Deodorizer - spray and walk away
3. Viper HD is a 2 in 1 Super Concentrated Multi-Coil Cleaner for Condenser and Evaporator Coils
4. Viper Aerosol is a powerful foaming 2 in 1 Condenser and Evaporator Coil Cleaner - No rinse required on Evaporator Coils
- ATTACHED -
- Our logo file (eps). Keep "Viper" brand PMS 368C and follow color code on bottles.
- Our current Label designs for sizing/dimension purposes. Keep "Viper" brand PMS 368C and follow color code on bottles
- Images of our current products.
- Examples of other retail products.
Feel free to get creative and explore many options from here on out.