Great design and nice contact. Seems quite busy but we will continue working with rembrandtjurin
Excellent designer and designs.
- Holly McAlister
Holly is the best. Hands down. See my other reviews if any question. Thanks again for great design!!!
- Brock Richards
Happy with another great job, thank you
Great communication and followed all my guides to complete the project. Awesome to work with!
How josephyon started their product label journey
Who are you known as?
Natural immix Health Ltd.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a natural/dietary supplement company based in Vancouver, on the Pacific West Coast of Canada selling our products Globally. Our Ideal Customer is a university educated, female, aged 35 to 50, mother with small children, who works in an office environment. She leads an active lifestyle and likes being outdoors to enjoy nature's beauty. She is into yoga and other natural or non-traditional healing, but doesn't ever seem to have enough time to focus on more self-care than getting to a yoga class one or two times a week. She understands that prevention, not reaction, in health is important and has an interest in longevity and leading a long, healthy life. Beauty and aesthetics are important to her - she only wants beautiful things in her home that make her feel more beautiful inside. She is neat, clean, organized and tidy and wishes her home reflected that more often. She wishes she had time to watch TV shows about cooking and home improvements, but seems to only have time for the Disney channel. She is nurturing by nature. She wants high quality ingredients for her health and will spare no expense in purchasing high quality health supplements and food for her and her family, but she loves a good deal and heading to the outlet malls. She is a decision-maker. She purchases the vitamin and other health supplements for the family because of the high quality ingredients and clean, organized label which her husband likes the look of as well. The product label is so attractive, they like lining the bottles up on the bathroom or kitchen counters out of reach from the kids. Keeping it on the counter reminds them to take the supplements, and is pleasant to look at as well.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Create a fresh/classy/modern and trendy but vintage/sophisticated NEW Product Label for a dietary supplement company. The brand is called "Natural immix" and here are some of the associations we would like it to have: Natural, Clean, Pure, Simple, Uncluttered, Organic and Healthy.
1. Handmade but scientifically formulated.
2. Vintage but clean and sharp.
The primary goal is to design a clean professional looking, eye-catching labels for our line of dietary supplements/health products.
The Brand will consist of 3 different product lines, and would like each to look slightly different or with different color themes but under the same brand. We want to be able to use the scheme of designs for our product range in the future with a slightly different color code on the label. However when placed together in the shelf all products should appear as being from the same "Natural immix" product family.
1. New Logo has been designed and attached. The labels should include the logo and the contents as shown in the attachment.
2. The exact bottle color and lid are not finalized yet but they will be in a PET Packer Bottle in sizes: 250cc, 400cc and 500cc. We do not wish to set boundaries for this project in terms of design and color. Must also be scalable. We have not decided on the size of the pill bottle, but it should be easily scaled to fit on larger or smaller bottles. Give our bottle a premium look, which our would expect from a world class company and would help to communicate to our customers the excellent quality of our product and credibility behind it. It must also be easily scalable for our other brands/planned line of food supplements.
3. Based on the attached contents, you can incorporate relevant graphics and images into the designs, but we like the labels look nice, professional, and to have good taste.
* Please note that we may not be able to provide feedback to all the submissions if we get too many designs during Round 1. If your design gets eliminated without any feedback, then please try a new design concept. Thanks!