We require a product label for our product called "Vision Defender A.M.D." A.M.D. stands for "Advanced Macula Defence". It's a vitamin/mineral supplement especially formulated to maintain normal vision and healthy eyes. This product is aimed at people aged 50+ with eyesight problems - therefore the product labelling must be clear and has high contrast. This should be an easy brief for designers who know what they are doing!
We require the label for the front AND the back of the bottle (it's a flat pack for tablets ) - see attached picture to see what the bottle look like.
Both the front and back labels must be 75mm (width) x 110mm (height)
The BACK label will be used primarily for product information, for example, barcode, list of ingredients, directions etc. We will supply the required information on choosing the winning design. The winning designer is REQUIRED to add the information supplied to the BACK label.
The FRONT label is where the designer can get really creative! The FRONT label must have:
1. Intelligent Formula's logo (see attached file) - SUGGESTION: The overall product label should complement the logo
2. Name of product - Vision Defender A.M.D. (perhaps "Advanced Macula Defence" can appear under the name of the product)
3. (Optional) - company tagline is "Get Better"
4. "Visit VisionDefender.co.uk/offers for special offers!"
5. "Helps maintain normal vision"
These can be on the FRONT OR BACK label:
6. "PREMIUM QUALITY - Proudly made in the UK to high standards of quality control (GMP)"
7. "convenient one-a-day dose"
8. "three months supply"
9 "90 tablets"
10. "Suitable for Vegans"
100% original work please! Please don't use stock images!