This will be a high-end bottle sold mostly to private (30s, 40s, 50s) consumers so it needs to feel rich. It doesn't need to feel religious, but it does need to be respectful of the Catholic faith since its based on St. Michael (the Archangel).
Feb17 UPDATE: We need to get this looking like a finished product for me to make the final decision. I will load all the info as attachments and comments here. Note that the screen printing creates a maximum printing size of 4-5/8" by 9" if it wraps all the way around the Bomber bottle. The traditional size of a Bomber front and back labels is 4-5/8" H x 2.75" W.
(1) Authentic UPC code must be on bottle. I've attached it here as a JPG, but I have an EPS and a TIF so let me know if those are higher quality or easier for you to use.
(2) "1 PINT, 6 FL. OZ." and "ALC. 10.5% BY VOL." must both appear on the label, usually on top or next to each other.
(3) "GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems." Note that "GOVERNMENT WARNING" has to be in BOLD.
(4) "BELGIAN-STYLE TRIPEL" probably should go on front, but could go on back.
(5) Relatively small and on the back bottom: "BREWED AND BOTTLED FOR KARETAS BY ALE SYNDICATE BREWERS, CHICAGO, IL"
(6) It would be really nice to include some piece of our traditional logo (probably just the monk and/or just the Karetas Brewing font) in the same colors as your design. Could be on the back somewhere, at the top or between the text lines of the description, or below or on the wrap around side somehow. Don't want it to detract from the cool modern designs you have made on the front, but also don't want to lose our traditional branding. Let me know if you need a certain type of file.