GalleryHakon listened to the feedback and followed through with making changes. Not only was the submitted design what "we wanted", he made the attempt to ask questions if he was unsure of what it was "we wanted" Great contest entrant!!
How IvyL started their product label journey
Who are you known as?
Retrospect Vineyards, LLC
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a company that produces and sells premium Pinor Noir from Russian River Valley in Sonoma county, California throughout the USA.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
To completely revamp our label design for our 2013 Pinot Noir. For
reference go to our website at retrospectvineyards.com to see our
Here are the things we would like to incorporate into the new design:
1. The name Retrospect Vineyards
2. Reference to the vintage (2013), Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley,
3. Contemporary and sophisticated design
4. Creative and striking
5. Prefer the background to be white. As for the wordings, we like it
to be mainly black. Feel free to add a splash of another color such
gold or red if it adds to the design.
6. The label should wrap around the bottle and leave a gap of 4.5cm.
7. The height of the label should be 9cm, and the width is 21cm.
8. The capsule over the cork should be black
9. Feel free to create and incorporate a logo. One idea is a
contemporary interpretation of a vine and/or grapes.
10. The back of the bottle should say " Produced and bottled by
Retrospect Vineyards, Sonoma, CA." The next line should be our
address "http://www.retrospectvineyards.com". After that, it will be
the required government wording (Government Warning, Contains
Sulphates, Alcohol 14.1% and 750ml).
11. Please delete the tasting notes, "The bright and fragrant.." from