We are looking for a re-design of a current product label.
1) The label is for a 12 oz bottle of cold brew coffee.
2) The center panel is the biggest concern as it gets the most buyer attention.
3) We already have a general design and branding style for this product and our other products
4) We would like some fresh eyes and creativity on the brand so that the "cold brew coffee" label better serves the product and has GREATER SHELF APPEAL.
5) We have a brand logo that consists of two parts, the company name ULTRAMANA with the unique font and lines through the letters. The branding also includes a logo which is our "Ultra-guy holding a coffee mug".
6) We do NOT want the logos to dominate the design as much, but we don't want to lose the opportunity to establish our branding on the label.
7) We have noticed that the Ultra-guy looks best at a moderate size, but does not work as well when he is small.
8) We were hoping to make it more clear to the buyer what they are purchasing and less about the logo/branding, but we still want to develop brand credibility and brand recognition. Dumb it down so it is more obvious to the buyer what product they are looking at, but still keep the design professional and recognizable.
9) Coffee and Cold Brew Coffee is trendy and carries a bit of a cult following so establishing a label that makes it "cool" or "fun" to choose our brand is also a goal.