A true professional! pheee's ability to take my ideas/thoughts and transfer them into a design was beyond impressive. From vision, implementation,and finalization pheee's attention to detail and communication along the way made this entire experience very enjoyable. Working with each other across various time zones, pheee went above and beyond the original scope of work - handing over more than a logo. I recommend pheee 100% and I look forward to working with him again.
- M & M
Great work again.
- Dan Newman
He was great to work with. He got things done in a time fashion and understood what my vision was. Will work with again.
How ron 2 started their product label journey
Who are you known as?
Bounty Cellars Winery
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our winery custom produces and packages wine under both our own brands and brands for clients. The Crystal brand is in collaboration with the Sparkling Hill Resort (http://www.sparklinghill.com) which is financed by a member of the Swarovski Crystal family from Austria.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The time has come to refresh the Crystal label and take the brand to the next level. See the following being part of the brand...
- a classy/rich looking label which upon first appearance screams 'high end' product.
- does not have to reference the Sparkling Hill resort directly or the Swarovski connection.
-easily printed with no special processes outside of embossing or foiling.
- consumer market friendly as product is sold in wine and retail stores as well.
- a capsule and back label could be part of the design but not mandatory.
- the new label does not have to look similar to what is currently being used (version attached). Feel free to take some creative license.