What our product is: A hangover prevention and liver support supplement. How it may be packaged (one or more of the following ways): 1. Capsules in a regular supplement bottle (size indicated below). 2. Capsules in individual packets contained in a box (no size details yet). 3. A carbonated beverage in aluminum cans (no size details yet).
What we already have:
1. A brand/logo (see attachments)
2. A company logo (see attachments)
What we need:
1. A simple/straightforward, complementary label design that is product appropriate. It should make our product easily recognizable.
The design should be versatile so that it can be adjusted for: a supplement bottle label (containing capsules), a box containing multiple individual tear-away packets, or a beverage in an "energy drink style" aluminum can. More specific dimensions will be indicated below.
2. We do not want the design to be too busy or to distract from our logo/brand.
3. We have two main differently shaded versions of the same logo, each with the same basic design but in need of a different contrast.
One version of the design is meant to have a black/very dark backdrop and the other is meant to have a light backdrop. The overall designs themselves don't HAVE to be uniformly dark or light respectively, but they do wherever the logo is going to be placed. The logos will be indicated as either "DARK" or "LIGHT" on the file names to indicate which should be used for what.
4. The title of our product (as well as the descriptive tagline) needs to be less sprawled out (horizontal) and more succinct (scrunched closer to the proportion parameters of the mascot symbol) so that the width does not put it out of view of the container it is on. As an example I am providing an attachment where we crudely reduced the width to the ballpark proportion we're looking for. That is what it more or less needs to look like in relation to the mascot symbol.
Description of the attachments (png, pdf, eps):
BB DARK master (transparent background) <----For a dark backdrop
BB LIGHT master (transparent background) <----For a light backdrop
BB DARK SAMPLE backdrop <---This is just a confirming example of which design needs the dark background and which needs the light.
BB LIGHT SAMPLE backdrop <---Same as above.
BB revised product title structure <----This just shows the title structure we want for all of the final label designs. The tagline (not shown here) should be directly underneath the title and proportionate with the title (like on the original).
Our company logo that needs to be present on the bottle, but not on the front.
Extra design details:
The following "facts" should be found in a neat location on the label with possible symbols next to each one (ex. a tiny green leaf to the left of "All-Natural", a "rabbit" next to "Vegan friendly”, a droplet next to “Exclusive formulation” etc etc):
(*)Clinically tested contents
NO Artificial sweeteners
Current bottle size:
We do not have dimensions at this time for boxes containing packets or aluminum cans.
Product usage directions:
"Serving size: 3 capsules.
Take one serving (3 Capsules) with a 16oz glass of water before drinking. Repeat after last drink (when exceeding 3 drinks). For long sessions/late nights take an extra full serving(s) with water midway.
Helpful tip: Each serving (3 capsules) is good for every 3-5 drinks depending on the individual. Use accordingly.
Indications: Taken before and after drinking alcoholic beverages to diminish or avert hangover symptoms. Taken once daily for healthy liver support.
It is not recommended to exceed 4 servings (12 capsules) during any given 12 hour period."
(The above directions are subject to change)
The label should be to the right of the bottle to be in compliance and bar code at the left. For the time being just put mock text as the "ingredients" for your designs.