How drkellogs started their print or packaging design journey
Create a 4 color yellow page ad (9.4cm x 18.4cm) for a local sushi restaurant. I will provide with elements I'd like to see. I'll also give you a bunch of pictures you can use. But remember, it's 4 colors, so it might be a good idea not to use too many pictures.
4 Colors (Yellow, Black, Grey, White) 9,4 cm x 18.4 cm
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I will provide menu items to place and other guidelines as posted here:
Restaurant Name: Sushi Sakuto
Address+Phone: 8705 Sherbrooke Est Suite 101, 514-807-6598
- Free Local Delivery (Minimum $15)
- Open from Mon-Fri (11:00 to 21:00) Sat-Sun (15:00 to 21:00)
- Mention --> Comptoir a Sushi, Commande pour emporter, Service de traiteur, Service de livraison ($15+)
- Put Midi Express Lunch in ad
- Put 3-4 first items (more or less depending on space available) in Futo Maki in ad
- Put 3-4 first items (more or less depending on space available) in Hoso Maki in ad
- Things to COMMUNICATE (In Order Of Importance)
- 1. That it's a Sushi Restaurant (In a split-second glance)
2. (BIG fonts) Phone #, Address, What Sushi Restaurant Offers (details in prominent place)
3. enough food items to give a taste of what restaurant offers
- 4. The design should complement these things, and is NOT of primary importance. But it is important obviously.