What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We're doing 3-4 books about different wedding planning aspects.
The books will be in standard US letter (8.5" x 11").
We just need the files as layered photoshop files, so we can change the image and text for the different books.
The books are around 100-150 pages each, so the side will be aprox. 1" x 11"
Please just use dummyshots for the design. We'll replace them with actual images ourselves.
- The basic design of frontpage, back and side and 3 psd-files
- We need the frontpage to include our names ("Kenneth & Anette WedMore Lund"), the name of our company "WeddingTools.com", the primary title ("Top 100 wedding timeline!") and the secondary title ("The 100 most important things to do and buy for your wedding in a 365 day timeline!")
- The frontpage should also reveil that we hold the world record of getting married most times (4) the same day in Las Vegas, so if anyone knows about wedding planning, it's us - we're world famous wedding planner experts
- The back should be split in four different sections:- Room for description of us, the writers, Kenneth & Anette Lund with a photo of each of us and a few quotes from international papers like The Sun or The Daily Telegraph, calling us "the most romantic couple in the world"
- Room for description of the WeddingTools program
- Room for description of the specific book in more detail than the front page has
- Room for testimonialsWe also need to be sure, that we have the full copyright to this layout, so by accepting the project, you accept that you will not claim any copyrights etc.