Wei did a great job on this project. She was responsive, prompt and followed direction very well. It would be a pleasure to work with her again.
Creative, understanding and very professional. He made exactly what we wanted based on our brief.
- Stein Hansen
Great work, really enjoyed working with this designer.
How Rachel1988 started their print or packaging design journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Airtouch SMS builds and sells SMS-powered products such as pay with a text capabilities, text message coupons, text-powered wait list products for restaurants and more.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Do you have an eye for communicating the most important parts of a message? Do you know how to use visuals to help enhance an idea and sell a product? This contest could be for you!
We are looking to develop a 1-sheet brochure with an overview of our company and what we offer. The layout already exists in terms of content and a rough idea of where we'd like the copy to be placed, but aesthetics are up to you!
The attached document has graphics that need to be stripped out and re-imagined, and needs an overall more polished and professional look. Are you up to the task? We are looking to develop further 1-sheet marketing materials for our individual product and this is just a jumping off point.
We are looking for a high-tech look and feel that pairs with the mobile industry and will appeal to investors and officers of retail corporations.
1. Please use attached illustrator doc and deliver in an ai doc.
2. All graphics can and should be removed (except logo) they are just placeholders for now
3. The copy should more or less stay where it is, but if you have a GREAT idea of how to make it work better on one page - go for it!
4. Logo quality and look does not have to be indicative of the feel of the finished design (this means, I'd like to eventually change it but don't have the ability to just yet)
5. This will be a marketing piece to show to investors and officers of large corporations